The Nightfall blog is a knowledge base for cybersecurity professionals with news and insights from the world of cloud security. Each week, we’re publishing new content to help you stay up-to-date on cybersecurity topics and to prepare you for the issues and threats that occur every day on the job.
There are a lot of new stories worth sharing this month, including:
- Nightfall has partnered with Cribl, the most robust modern observability solution available for organizations today.
- Register for our upcoming July 12th webinar to learn how Nightfall enables continuous security and compliance in SaaS environments.
- Read about three emerging cloud security trends in 2022, and how the industry is shifting to deal with them.
- Learn about today's most pressing data governance challenges in the e-discovery process, and how our partnership with Hanzo helps solve these.
- Watch our recent webinar with Cockroach Labs on how startups can build resilient and scalable tech stacks.
Nightfall and Cribl Partner to Enable Data Loss Prevention in Observability Platforms
We’re excited to announce Nightfall’s partnership with Cribl, the high scale, data processing and observability platform. Nightfall, the standard for cloud data detection and protection platform, is a natural fit for securing data in large-scale, high-velocity observability pipelines. Cribl users can leverage our pack in the Cribl dispensary in order to enable real-time data loss prevention of sensitive data in Cribl pipelines.
Build Continuous Security & Compliance into Your SaaS Environments
Supply chain attacks and cloud misconfigurations have elevated the importance of continuous security and compliance within SaaS applications. If you want to learn more about enabling this functionality for your security program, join our upcoming webinar titled Build Continuous Security & Compliance into Your SaaS Environments on Tuesday, July 12 at 10 AM PT | 1 PM ET.
The three terrible trends elevating data breach risk in 2022
We're living in the era of the "giga-breach," where cloud data breaches may expose in excess of one billion records. As such, the stakes couldn't be higher for cloud security teams seeking to secure cloud environments. Read our latest reporting to learn about three very important trends shaping security so far in 2022 and how organizations can protect themselves.
Addressing three Critical E-Discovery Challenges Upstream through Information & Data Governance
Today's most pressing e-discovery challenges must be addressed through proper data governance. Learn how our partnership with Hanzo enables legal teams to accomplish this, and then watch our on-demand webinar.
How Should Startups Build Their Tech Stack?
At the beginning of every startup’s journey, the question plaguing every technical founder and their team is how to build their tech stack. In a recent webinar, we discussed this question in detail with Jim Walker of Cockroach Labs. Listen to our conversation for free on YouTube.