The Nightfall blog is a knowledge base for cybersecurity professionals with news and insights from the world of cloud security. Each week, we’re publishing new content to help you stay up-to-date on cybersecurity topics and to prepare you for the issues and threats that occur every day on the job.
There are many stories worth sharing this month, including:
- Nightfall raised a $40M Series B. Learn how we intend to advance our mission of universal cloud data protection.
- Is data in Salesforce subject to data compliance regulations like GDPR and PCI DSS? Join us at Dreamforce 2022 (booth 134) to learn more.
- Nightfall's Console was redesigned from the ground up to include centralized violations monitoring for better data security risk analysis. Learn about the newest features.
- More than 63% of security incidents are the result of SaaS misconfigurations, illustrating the importance of continuous data security and zero trust. Our latest on-demand webinar provides best practices for addressing this issue.
- Supply chain attacks are up 300%. Learn how two recent GitHub supply chain attacks exposed sensitive data and how Nightfall DLP can help.
- Read our brand-new HIPAA Security Compliance Guide designed to provide a detailed overview to operationalizing the HIPAA Security Rule.
- Do you know the 8 steps to good cyber hygiene? Learn them and implement them across your org.
Nightfall AI Raises $40 Million Series B to Expand Cloud Data Protection Platform
We're excited to announce that Nightfall has raised a $40M Series B funding round. Read the full announcement to learn how we're going to advance our mission of enabling data security across cloud environments.
Join us at Dreamforce 2022!
This year, Nightfall will be at Dreamforce! Learn best practices for data compliance in Salesforce and see the Nightfall for Salesforce integration in action. Learn more and register for a timeslot.
Nightfall’s New Console Provides Actionable Analytics & Centralized UI for Solving Data Security Risk
Learn about the newest features that have been added to the Nightfall Console. Including bulk remediation and historical analytics for violations.
ICYMI: How to Ensure Continuous Data Security & Compliance across your SaaS Apps
Supply chain attacks and cloud misconfigurations have elevated the importance of continuous security and compliance within SaaS applications. See the highlights from our latest webinar to learn more about these trends and how you can address them.
Dissecting Supply Chain Attacks: A Report on a Growing Sensitive Data Exposure Vector
Third-party risk has always been a concern for organizations, but since COVID and the rise of remote work, we’ve seen a dramatic acceleration in campaigns leveraging software supply chain attacks. Learn how two recent GitHub supply chain attacks exposed sensitive data and how Nightfall DLP can help.
HIPAA for Dummies: The Ultimate HIPAA Security and Compliance FAQ
Building a HIPAA-compliant security program is a very time intensive and demanding undertaking. That’s why we’ve created this guide to help security professionals and teams understand the basics of HIPAA compliance. This includes everything, from the structure of the law, to thorough overviews of the different sections of the regulation you’ll need to interpret in order to satisfy HIPAA’s stringent data security requirements.
Cyber Hygiene Key Principles and Best Practices
Cyber hygiene is the ongoing practice of maintaining the security of your systems, devices, cloud platforms, and other digital tools. Learn the 8 steps that must be on your cyber hygiene checklist.